21 March 2006

email

hello stranger!!
how are you?
I hope very well, after a long time!
I am still here, like the fish against the stream, but actually its difficult enough going with the stream of things...oh well i am getting lost!
i ve been thinking of you a lot and I don't forget we have to meet up in brazil at some point.
in the meantime i am learning. myself, people and how life never makes sense, and thats quite pleasant...most of the time (hey I am still a woman after all!!) even though some may say I am thinking too much (for a small result maybe) but oh well i don't care!!
I am still in london, not much change but a more steady and satisfying daily life...and I have my weekends off!! I tended not to like sundays before but actually I love them now I don't have to work...
I hope you are well, dont hesitate to keep me updat
ed, are you happy?
beijinhos, love
julie


choreeei tanto quando li este email. só podia ser ela mesmo para me perguntar, em plena terça feira se eu estou feliz. só a julie já valeria a viagem de volta.

No comments: